Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's Finallly Finished!!!!!


Oh my gosh...I have been working on this mural for forever. I can only work on weekends, as I work full time....it just about killed me.

4 walls, lots of detail....it is for a two year old.

Of course, with today being the last day, I was suposed to add the fairies, Tinkerbell style, using a transparency and projector....I saved cleaning off my overhead projector till the last minute, of course. The last minute being 45 minutes before I was suposed to be there. Lost the transparencies....yep, you could say I was unprepared. I had to freehand the fairies and they were customized according to the client's specifications.

All in all, I have now done three rooms in their house and am done working on weekends for a while...ready for some family time I guess.

Here's the link if you want to take a look:




1 comment:

  1. I do know all the work that goes into creating murals...I've done several for my grandchildren...this one is lovely!!! I'm sure the little girl is thrilled to sleep under it!!! I'll go post the dinosaur wall I did last...in my flickr..
    www.flickr.com/photos/bevie2u

    ReplyDelete